Grace Yoga


Friday, October 24, 2008

Staying on top of things

With a large yoga studio and foot traffic, I spend a lot of time caring for the hardwood floors.

I have a few vacuums and a great hardwood floor cleaner that keeps the floors debris free. This is a daily task that I fit in between the mounds of responsibilities in my care.

And the dusting, the pruning of plants, the watering, the replenishing. It does not end. Dirt abounds. Cobwebs and bugs abound. They want to enroach on the clean corners and tiny crevices. And I with a keen ey continually seek them out to eradicate them, if only for that day.

Cleaning the building is easy. Cleaning my flesh, my soul-nature is not.
Arlene Bjork
Free class downloads and newsletter at http://mygraceyoga.com
abjork@mygraceyoga.com

No comments: