Grace Yoga


Friday, October 5, 2007

Welcome to the Grace Yoga Community Blog

I am excited to present this forum for us yoga enthusiasts. This blog is not and should not be all about me. I invite you to login, speak your mind about what you love about yoga. Share with others your experiences on and off the mat. I cannot wait until I can read your posts!

A little news . . . the Grace Yoga Podcast is up and running on http://mygraceyoga.com/ You can subscribe to the program thru iTunes. iTunes is free and you do not need an iPod in order to hear the classes. You can even download the classes to your computer and burn them to a CD. Are you on the go? Listen to the latest podcast by phone, by calling 1-408-538-2168.

I have worked very hard to provide you with the very best. Let me know if there is more content I can provide for you!

With much love,

Arlene

No comments: